Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Chocolate Bunny Store Review 💖

 Welp, here we are my deers another review.


 I really needed to up my blouse game in my wardrobe and be a responsible Lolita lol but at the same time wanted to support an Indie brand. The first shop that entered my mind was https://www.chocolatebunnystore.com/ I have two other blouses from her shop so YOLO I got two more! 


After browsing the website I settled on two blouses, the price with shipping was such a great deal along with the widley inclusive sizing options! That made me so happy to support a plus size inclusive brand. 


Shipping during these strange times took a little longer than expected, but hey that only makes me more excited to get it hahaha. After about two and half months it was here, all the way from Mexico ready to join my wardrobe. But first I let my package catch some rays of Vitamin D and then it was ready to open up!


Both blouse were packed in individual plastic along with a sweet note from the shop owner. I opened the black blouse first  

this blouse felt so soft to the touch and the material felt EXTREMELY breathable. I'm guessing this material is chiffon, so your girl can be cool as a cucumber but deeringly cute. I chose the short sleeve option for both blouses.  


The second color to join my wardrobe was blue! I was today years old when I realized how many blue accents were in Milky Chan the Fawn that prompted me to get a blue blouse, but I still love my pinks so I asked for pink embroidered hearts on the collar and y’all I LOVE 💕 how it looks!! 

The shade of blue is a little darker than a light blue but not too dark so it’s a total win for me! The material is a cotton type but still light weight so I won’t get too hot in this baby. 


As I said earlier the shop owner who is a literal sweetheart sent me these handmade earrings too! I just love them to bits first off their cake and I’m wearing the best dessert on my ears makes me so happy but best of all she handmade these so there extra special to me now 💕💕


Overall I was very happy and pleased with my new blouses. The fit of them is fabulous, the price was EXTREMELY affordable and the quality is amazing. I’m looking forward to wearing them as much as I can.


These blouse really inspired me so here are some floordinates featuring these blouses.




Well that’s the end of this post my deers but before I let your eyes go here are my new blouses with my other two blouses.

I purchased previously from CBS all together in there first family photo 😍 be safe and well my lovely deers 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment